Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No attribute 'split'

Discussion on No attribute 'split' within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,758
No attribute 'split'

Hi,

teste momentan immer so ein wenig lokal rum und bin seit Monaten nicht mehr aktiv im PServer-Bereich, wie kriege ich bitte diesen Fehler behoben?

Der kommt bei Clienten, wenn ich die locale_de so lasse wie sie ist geht alles, wenn ich allerdings diese entpacke und wieder packe geht der Client nicht mehr - Brauche ich mittlerweile einen speziellen Entpacker dafür?

Gruß
Old 05/30/2013, 21:21   #2

Pack die Locale_de mit dem Type 1 oder benutz diesen Archiver ->
Old 05/30/2013, 21:39   #3

Received Thanks: 6,758
Der Entpacker von Balika stürzt bei mir beim entpacken immer ab. Mit Type 1 bereits probiert, ändert nichts.

//edit:

Tötet mich, habe eine Datei vergessen vom Type zu ändern.

#clsrqst
Old 05/30/2013, 22:15   #4
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# String split
01/14/2013 - .NET Languages - 3 Replies
Ich hätte da mal eine frage zum Thema String Split Und zwar wenn man eine String splitten will mit der Methode Split kann man ja nur einen Wert übergeben an der Position an der der String gesplittet werden soll;) Ich bräuchte aber so eine Method das ich an einer bestimmte Zeichenfolge splitten kann als z.B. an "abcde" und nich nur an "c":) Ich hoffe ihr versteht was ich meine und könnt mir helfen:) Ich danke schon mal:D
Lag, DB, Files - Can I split everything?
03/12/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi all! My server is not dedicated. Currently the number of members begins to cause lag on the server. My questions: - What consumes more Internet bandwidth? The database or the server files? - Can I put the database on an external server and keep the files on the local server? - Can anyone indicate some dedicated servers that enables mounting servers and affordable cost? Thx all.
gc split up
12/02/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
im confused i heard somethign about gc spliting up like with the chars and all but i dnt understand it how does it work and all ? its not comming anytime soon like in a month or so but hard to picture it
[Help]Change Sub attribute and ini attribute to Main attribute
11/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I need some help to chage compose Sub attribute and ini attribute to main attribute.. can someone help me?? http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3025/51830781. jpg
Server Split
06/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey guys, Sunshine server is splitting and Just wondering what people think/know about splits, is it worth changing servers and how many people usually go in the split. The main reason I made this thread was to tell you guys what im doing, I have 24 miner accounts, 2 friend accounts, and my main. Well I submitted them all to goto the new server and I'm just seeing how many of them make it. Just looking for some comments about this, tell me what you think in somewhat of a civilized manner....