Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Editor error

Discussion on Map Editor error within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Map Editor error

Hello, i've tried to use this ingame map editor , everything was fine until i teleport in Chunjo (yellow). After that my client show me an error only with "?????? ???? ???" and now if i try to use this again : in chat show me that the editor was loaded, m2python loader show me was injected but the editor windows doesen't appear
Old 05/11/2013, 09:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can not teleport.
ecause it is set to a Map.
C , A , B

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Packet Sniffer/Editor/Sender Error
04/08/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a question. I have logged into about 4 or so servers (Both ep4 and ep5) trying to use 3 separate packet editors. On two of these editors, as soon as I inject, the game crashes. On the final editor, which auto injects on game launch, when I attempt to send any packet the game also crashes. All say 'sgraphic has stopped working.' Can anyone help, is there something wrong with my packet editors or are servers now able to patch packet sniffers/editors/senders? Thank you.
Hex Editor Error
02/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
im tryna fix level cap to 75 and wen i put this in 0x000540C7 i get error sayin invalid digit... can u help me out or send a 75 level cap ps_game.exe thanks guys much help appreciated<3