Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill mod p servers

Discussion on Skill mod p servers within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Skill mod p servers

Hey epvp! I need help to make skill mod p server (sura mirage. Please explain with details. Thanks!

Tags

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Srostar Start Level : 120 skill 120 D13 , 2 servers ( same list like isro )
03/01/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Features: start Level : 120 Skill Cap: 120 EXP & SP : 400x Party EXP : 450x Gold : 80x Drop Rate : 160x Job Exp : 80x Party Matching till Lv 200
Winhex skill editing made easy[Most servers]
11/25/2011 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 155 Replies
I got alot of PMs on how to skill edit so i decided to make this guide because i had to learn how to do it myself with the good info from other guides but this is my breakdown of it. BIG credits to chiharu, its really knowledge he gave but my own simplified version. Note: this is manual editing and should work 90% of the time on many servers compared to drag and drop. Step 1: Open your data.pak file through winhex Step 2: Download this Skill script:...
Someone have Skill damage hack for officials servers????
08/13/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
I want a skill damage hack for officials servers .... Somebody have this hack??? Thanks!