Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start client just with autopatcher

Discussion on Start client just with autopatcher within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Start client just with autopatcher

Hello epvp, I need help, I want to open the client just with autopatcher, if I change .bin to .exe, it's opening, and I want to show a message:Open the client with autopatcher, if it's opening direct...sorry for my bad english.
Old 02/09/2013, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Delete the .exe an write in youre Patcherscript 'metin2client.bin'

I hope it helps you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[New-Realease]Final Client With Autopatcher and new Weapons
07/25/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 100 Replies
I'm from cf so i'm italian but i want to post also here my client -Modified Textures -skill are not modified but with the autopatcher you can download a patch where are modified with a click on " Patch skill e sbrilluccichio" -All armor are modified for all characters and all sex video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjgen8gdzNE -there are all new mobs -there are new shields (insanguinato, tre re, nascente, raggiante) with icons!!! screen:...
[Perfect World] Multi Client + bypass autopatcher tutorial
05/10/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 72 Replies
My english is poor:( Download OllyDBG from OllyDbg v1.10 --------------* Open OllyDBG --------------* File -> Open -> Choose your elementclient.exe Right click -> Search for -> All referenced text strings(#pic1) In the Text strings window *Scroll to top & left click any line(#pic2)