Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEWLONGJU Problem

Discussion on NEWLONGJU Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEWLONGJU Problem

English:
So,i go on site www. new longju . cn and give me this error " ·þÎñÆ÷ÒѾ*»Ö¸´.....ÍøÕ¾ÕýÔÚ»Ö¸´ÖÐ " please help me..

German: ( I translate in German whit google translate)
Also, ich gehe auf der Baustelle www. new longju . cn und geben Sie mir diesen Fehler "·þÎñÆ÷ÒѾ*»Ö¸´.....ÍøÕ¾ÕýÔÚ»Ö¸´ÖÐ" Bitte helfen Sie mir ..

THX ! SORRY FOR MY GERMAN!
Old 04/20/2009, 15:28   #2

Screen shot:
Old 04/20/2009, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 24
Lol , this means the server starts at 4.20.09 , its online! , but the page issnt online yet.

Old 04/20/2009, 15:32   #4

the homepage is down! they work on it! the game is all the time online and offline! they have a lot of work! and translate the message from the homepage with googltranslater! it says that the server is online....but that isn´t true because there are a lots of mistakes in the game!

sry for my bad english! i´m still tired