Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't connect to server

Discussion on Can't connect to server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't connect to server

Hi, i installed game 2019 to my server, i start it but when I connect in client, it give me an error if password is correct else if the password is incorrect say name or password wrong!
I don't understand if auth is on ,why I can't connect?
My website say ports 11002 and 13000 are down so ...

PS: rain serverfile has worked good!
Old 11/16/2012, 20:07   #2

what serverfiles + client?
Old 11/16/2012, 20:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Buttercup™ View Post
what serverfiles + client?
serverfile was rain and i added game 2019 (lib database ..) an client no matter it have pong testtesttesttest like game file

And i have an error socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Address already in use

chanel1

db