Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Best client protection?] Is this best client protection?

Discussion on [Best client protection?] Is this best client protection? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Best client protection?] Is this best client protection?

Hello, i found this :
This website offers for metin2 clients anti-hack protection with autoban etc. (deleted root etc.), and I try him on my server, and this works. But, how I can to user switchbot on - Use this protection with some things edited.
P.S.: Protection is only in client, personalized PONG on game :-s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help whit protection client
12/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello community! I want help for protect client . I know how to change eix.epk and change lzo key... but on ly one problem is the protection eix.epk and make decrypter/crypter of it. Can anyone post me any guide or help me on it? Thank you very much... Hey this si community right? why NO ONE help? this community go die ._.
I'm Searching someone that sells protection for client
07/14/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, I'm searching someone that sells protection for client (like double or quadruple lzo key, launcher with hshield, magic pro, and others...). I looked into Trading section but i havn't found nothing. Someone that know who offer this services can help me? Bye :) GERMANY
Client Protection?
05/08/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
so i was wondering what kind of protection the wow client has, like can i search (or access through kernel calls) the virtual memory safely or do bots and such strictly have to be pixel based? (without killing warden i mean)