Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login packet

Discussion on login packet within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
login packet

Hi anybody know how to change login packet number ?

From 6F to 69

if anybody know how to do it please tell me or post here to I will upload my .bin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
login bot with packet
07/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 32 Replies
hello, I want to code a login automatically in dark orbit (With packets) but I need help for find packet to login. I have two months to do that. I know basics of programming (C, C + +, Vb, AutoIt). But I know it's not enough so if someone have the sympathy to help me in my research. This message is for people who have made ​​bots that works on dark orbit (pbdobot, kbot, iBOT, OpenStealth ...). These people have made very powerful bots. Respect for them, without them dark orbit will...
need help with login packet
06/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 49 Replies
Hi pvpers, i've read many discussion in this forum about the login packet and the packet is something like this: 00 37 00 A0 00 00 USERID 00 00 00 20 SESSIONID CLIENT_VERSION 00 00 SERVER or '0033000700000' + userid + '00000020' + dosid + '0005'+ clientversion when i sniff packets with wireshark (while i'm doing the normal web login), i don't find any packet of this type. What i'm doing wrong? Thank you!
DarkOrbit Login packet
05/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
English Hi all, i am trying to connect to DarkOrbit but i don't know how to get one thing! » That's the login packet: 00 37 00 A0 00 00 05 53 D6 8C 00 00 00 20 SESSIONID CLIENT_VERSION 00 00 SERVER @all bot developer: How can i get this letters at login??? at every account this 4 hex codes change but i don't know how to get them. Please send me a PM how to get them :)
Login Packet
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I have tried to figure out how the login packet goes, i've used t3hn00bz0r's CO packet sniffer, but i only see the username, and server in the first packet, if i try to login again after that the packets done make any sence. So if anyone could help me?
Password in Login Packet?
04/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Hey I'm looking through some packet info and such and I just wondered if anyone knew where your password is when you log in. Is it in the login packet along with your user name and server?If not where? Any help would be appreciated. :D