Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin4You - Do you remember anything? What?

Discussion on Metin4You - Do you remember anything? What? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Metin4You - Do you remember anything? What?

Hi elitepvpers, I'm creating Metin4You:

Do you remember any from the old server? What?

Contact us at skype or reply here!

Thank.
Old 10/03/2012, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 264/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,215
What the?
You creating it... and?!
Wrong Section!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Remember when..
03/23/2011 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
I said I'd submit DR as a definition to Urban Dictionary? Urban Dictionary: dr Finally approved.
Cant remember
06/06/2010 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I forgot the name to this awsome WoW private server, need someones help It was a private server based around pvp A HUGE part of it was arena, its how you got your gear mainly and then battlegrounds, but arena was #1 If you know of a private server like this post pllllzzz really want to start playing that again. and also, when you were horde, the mall was in the front of org, idk about ally
[PUB MACHUNG] Metin4you (Hamachi)
10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hallo leute nach dem ChabioN mich beauftragt hatt den server pub zu machen habe ich nun das vor. Die Rates sind so wie bei Metin35 (200%) doch er macht sie hoch bei events -GM lvlt euch auf lvl 70 -ihr Erhaltet ein Milligaul - Startgeld vom GM 200kk
Any one remember this?
06/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
YouTube - Bugroad Bug N 408 and the second part YouTube - Bugroad Bug N 408 ( Reloaded ) Any one remember some coments aggresive and insults? to this ppl : NOOOOOBS , THIS BUG IS FIXED ALREADY , HAHAHAHAH , IGNORANT ....
Any 1 remember maybe
07/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, I just wana ask something... i remember some long time ago, there were progam..not sure if it was some cind of cotobo..or COPartner..or even something els... but that program was making screens of the game client..whenever it client was loged off.... so when u were boing..and got killed, u had screen who killed u etc. Any one maybe remember what program it was??