Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failure metin2_map_capedragonhead

Discussion on Failure metin2_map_capedragonhead within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Failure metin2_map_capedragonhead

Guten Morgen allerseits, ich habe einen kleinen Fehler auf der Karte metin2_map_capedragonhead.

Ich suche jemanden, der mir helfen es richtig kann.

Hier ist der Link von. Epk Karte und Eigentum.

Grüße. Ich hoffe, eine wirksame Antwort.

PS: Übersetzt von Google Translator.

PS: Laut der Kunde sysser sagt dies:

0805 17:06:12913 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=metin2_map_capedra gonhead\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR ÆÄÀÏÀÌ ¾øÀ» °¡´É¼ºÀÌ ¸¹½À´Ï´Ù.
0805 17:06:12913 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
0805 17:06:12914 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
----------M2M Map ingame failure?
08/30/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all, I added the cave map from Metin2Mester, But when i go ingame and warp to it i see this: http://sleekupload.com/uploads/5/mapcrash.jpg can someone tell me how i can fix this?
Log.In Failure ?
03/29/2012 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hi every1, sad, but true, i cant login. Everytime i give in my acc dates, i got this : "browsing to logout page for ur privacy protection ... blabla" Did FAILzen again somethg wrong ? Any1 got the same ? Greetz Marf
[Help]Can someone Help me with this Failure?
02/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all :) I try to start a server on my PC. I did all steps from " How to Setup VSRO Server... ". All works fine - Gameserver etc starts - all is green. Only Problem is, that i can't join the Server with a Character. I get Disconnected from the Server after klicking Start. FROM SR_Gameserver:
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?
08/08/2011 - Rappelz - 42 Replies
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums. I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to...