Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

inputs that may help the server shuts down?

Discussion on inputs that may help the server shuts down? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
entries in the server shuts down?
07/26/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Inputs bei ibot
05/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hi, ich hab 1000 Inputs gekauft, aber die Inputs sind nicht angekommen. Iwann bekam ich eine email mit einer Xsolla card, eine nummer und einen kartenwert. was ist das?? ich hab auf 2 accounts jeweils 1000 inputs nicht erhalten, kann mir jemand helfen? hat jemand das gleiche problem? push
Frage : Funcs ; Inputs
02/11/2011 - AutoIt - 8 Replies
Hey COM. Ich habe dien Frage: Wenn ich eine func mache zb: Func lol () Send ("{F1}") Sleep (1)
[Help!] account server shuts down
10/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
yet again so close to having it working plz help! mannequin db, local ip connecting....
Need some Help/Inputs
09/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i really would want to play a private SRO server long as it has nice rates that woudnt make me feel playing retail.. so just wanna ask what u guys think is the most stable of psro server outhere or atleast what u think is best? the only easy server i think i can get to is ecsro but seems they disabled account registration atm, and seriously is there any simple guide on how to setup SRO clients? dam i see so many links and i dunno what to do with it