Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Respect to English People?

Discussion on No Respect to English People? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Respect to English People?

Hello *************!

So, today I'm kinda about harassing this dumb **** forum, for having no respects to the English people like me and lot's of others, and moderators/admins ban and remove our threads if they're not german, and getting banned for no reason, this forum never was a fair side for the English speakers, whenever we ask for help, we're never getting any help or even reply, German people gotta believe that this forum has English people, too! And I'm requesting that every English brother in this forum that has released something, to delete it asap. I have lot's good stuff thought about sharing it here but then I said nah, **** it! This community forum doesn't deserve a ****, full of selfish german *******, and therefor I'm leaving that ****. Hell-BYE!

P.S: liquiron.com is the best for English people
Old 07/15/2012, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
True story, Elitepvpers forum never was helpful for English people, or at least for me. You can check all my threads, no replies, no helps, nothing! But liquiron doesn't have active people enough like here I think..
Old 07/15/2012, 08:01   #3

elite*gold: 65
The big problem is, not rly many people here speak english.
And so they can't help you. Everytime when I see a topic whether from english people or german people I tried to help, but it isn't so easy when you dont speak english realy good.
But I try to help where I can. So just relax!

Lg,
Daniiel'
Old 07/15/2012, 10:07   #4

elite*gold: 7
Every time i saw a member, who requested for help, i tryed to help him, but the problem was, that he translated his text with 'Google Translator" so it wasn't very helpful for me & the other.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2012, 20:32   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread