Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server - 32bit EMERGENCY PLEASE!

Discussion on Server - 32bit EMERGENCY PLEASE! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Server - 32bit EMERGENCY PLEASE!

Hallo im neuen Forum auf dieser so wenn im falschen Thema wenden Sie sich bewegen ....

Beginnen wir, i-Client heruntergeladen und durch profizocker94 richte ich alles und wenn ich Config gehen oder Start-Server heißt es ".../Client_by_Profizocker94/Start.exe keine gültige Win32-Anwendung" Ich gescannt, keine Viren, Download Erfolgreiches, Bitte teilen Sie mich wissen, wie man es beheben, habe ich keine 64bit Windows, wie konvertiere ich es? Danke Bitte antworten schnell :/

Sorry für mein Deutsch, übersetzen google

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EMERGENCY] server log in problems please help
05/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys my source is all setup its a dedicated server but thats not the problem when i try logging in to my server it says server maintaince etc but i put the RIGHT IP and RIGHT ports from dedicated still nothing can you guys help me its a 5525 source please help
Server Emergency Downtime
03/15/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 0 Replies
Okay, normally I'm not one to whine about this sort of thing -- as I do see the importance of ensuring that a game will go as smoothly as we've PAID for it. I was first just frustrated that there was no explanation, and there was just a runaround to the forums that also had no explanation. It was because this patch is not fixing anything useful. .... This is all I understood:
emergency server maintenance
06/04/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
`weee.... 12:30 to 1: 30 `i think gm fix all the bug.. `we can see after finish the maintenance
Emergency Server Maintenance (1-5-10)
01/06/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
@January 5, 2010 6:00AM to 9:00 AM *nde ko alam kung natuloy nga ba ung 6-9AM maintenance,tulog pa kasi ako ganitong oras,saka ito kasi nakasulat sa forum nila ee -Bugfix -Latency check -Database reconfiguration