Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SERVER] Server damage BUG. NOT CLIENT

Discussion on [SERVER] Server damage BUG. NOT CLIENT within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SERVER] Server damage BUG. NOT CLIENT

Hi. I've got some troubles with my server. The damage deal by an shumy is soooo big.

The bonuses are: Inteligence max: 12. HalfHuman: 10.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but I need to solve it quickly because I'll lose so much players. The damage deal by another caracter is normal, 2-3k.
Old 06/15/2012, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
up...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanted! P-SERVER DAMAGE BUG
05/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
YGGRO2 Server Damage Bug
08/27/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
I'm not sure if this works only on YGGRO2. A private server. But it might work on other private servers and etc. I ran into the bug on accident and it ended up making me super overpowered. Killing everything in 1 hit. Of course thats if you can hit your target. Lol. It may take time to get it to work but uhhh its worth it if you want to level up quickly haha. That being said, from doing this glitch, my character's evasion somehow went from 0% to 600%. Thats physical Evasion. Its a bit...
Damage hack server 2.2.3
12/24/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
hi all, on this version server 2.2.3 all topic and all solution are useless for me its impossible to damage hack with launcher , i try more and more differently solution but nothing please help me sorry for my bad english
92.000.000 Damage on Public Server
04/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Gut es ist zwar kein Spieler der so einen derben Schaden macht aber 92 Millionen Schaden reingedrückt zu bekommen hat was http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...0621 46567df.jpg