Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm making guild in New Longju

Discussion on I'm making guild in New Longju within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm making guild in New Longju

Hi people !
I'm making guild in NewLongju2 so if anyone who speak english want to join let me know..

My name is eagleee and i'm NOT german which means playing in your guilds its kinda boring

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild making for us players on elitepvp
02/24/2010 - Rohan - 4 Replies
Intrested in making a bot guild thing kinda like? Server Silvia or whatever its called. Guild name, who killed that bot!
GUIDE IN MAKING GUILD IN GCPH!
12/29/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
can someone teach me how to do it i'm playing GCPH for a year still i dont know how to make one... thx..
[Tsro] Making a Guild^^
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hey all. I'm new on tSro and I'm lvl 29 and I'm on M server. I will make a new guild today, please reply on this post or PM me on NiceNuker if you wanna join. -I will recruit everyone who wanna join and speak english -The first people to join will have Join/Kick/Notice/Union/GS. -You can suggest guild names for this guild because it is not made yet. Darkkev PS: You can pm me on EliteMan,EliteBoy,EliteGirl or EliteWoman (they are my goldbots rofl) or on NiceNuker (My main character)
Moofman's Guild Making Guide
01/19/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Welcome! In this guide, you will learn how to make a guild, name it, recruit members for it, and how to run it! Step One: Making a Guild First off, you need to make your guild. It's quite simple, really. Simply travel to any major city of your own faction and go to the 'Visitor's Center'. This is probably the hardest part. Finding this 'Visitor's Center'.
Making a new euro party/guild
09/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi me and my friend are putting together a european party and guild (Guild: EnVee)on Mercury(the guild will have chinese characters as well, and botting is allowed but only for chinese) We have: 1 Warrior/Warlock (Me) 1 Cleric/Warlock (Way2EZ) 1 Wizard/Bard (Calico) We Need: 3-4 Wizards 1 Warrior (must be 1 handed for partying, can be other weapons for pvp if wanted)