Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daroo r1678 problem

Discussion on Daroo r1678 problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Daroo r1678 problem

Hy everyone,I hope you cand understand and help me.I'm having a problem with daroo r1678.Untiln now it's worked perfectly,but now i;m having a problem.After a few meter,it teleports me back.I i go to quick,have a high speed,it teleports me back.And no,i don't have a hack.I have this problem:

I found a difference file,and "succede" to fix the error for a day.But the second day,the error came back.I've changhed so many games and game 2089's,i've tried diff files against expiring and lots and lots of stuff,even turning off CHECK MULTIHACK and nothing.What is the problem?The server worked perfectly.I have tried even localhost and hosted freebsd server,and both,the same situation.Can you please help me?Tnk you anticipated
Old 04/14/2012, 03:05   #2

Mostly it is due to some Internet problems (Server or PCside). Do you have some high Pings?
Is the Server connection Ok?

What kind of server is it? Hamachi or Dyndns - maybe a Rootserver?
What is your Internetconnection speed?`
Upload and Downloadrate of the Server`?
Old 04/14/2012, 14:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryth92 View Post
Mostly it is due to some Internet problems (Server or PCside). Do you have some high Pings?
Is the Server connection Ok?

What kind of server is it? Hamachi or Dyndns - maybe a Rootserver?
What is your Internetconnection speed?`
Upload and Downloadrate of the Server`?
It's an IP server,running on FreeBSD.it's not caude by net error,it has 1gb/s bandwith "limit",and o localhost too,it should run "infinitly" quick.It's not a "common" problem,i've seen that lots of users have a problem with this.It's not beacuase of the game,of the configs or something like that.I think it's because of the server or i don't know really what.