Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed with channels closing down

Discussion on help needed with channels closing down within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help needed with channels closing down

hello all

i have a problem that after a few hours the channels seem to shut themselves off and was wondering if that has anything to do with date and time to where you add a DIF to fix this
it also seems it becomes worse the more players that are on

im running KAY331 6.1 version server

if i need to do add the DIF to the game file can someone please explain in english (translating doesnt quite work) on how this is done as i have been trying to use it and i have IDA free version

or is there another server that i can

i hope some one will help as its a english server and alot of time was put into it

thanks