Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

connection problem

Discussion on connection problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
connection problem

I've set up a server and can connect fine myself from the same network.. when others try to connect remotely they login fine ... they can create characters also but after choosing a character .... halfway through loading it disconnects ... any suggestions?

side note when using the older version with the mc.txt file some players can login fine but when using the newer versions disconnect after choosing character

google translate:

Ich habe einen Server eingerichtet und kann mich fein aus dem gleichen Netzwerk zu verbinden .. wenn andere versuchen, eine Verbindung remote loggen sie fein ... sie können aber auch Zeichen zu erstellen, nachdem Sie einen Charakter .... halbem Weg durch Einlegen trennt ... irgendwelche Vorschläge?

Randnotiz, wenn die ältere Version mit der Datei mc.txt einige Spieler können sich anmelden in Ordnung, aber wenn Sie die neueren Versionen nach der Wahl Charakter trennen
Old 03/21/2012, 06:20   #2

elite*gold: 65
Hello yewneek,
look at the file "syserr".
Post the content and then we can help you.

So far,
Daniiel'
Old 03/21/2012, 06:35   #3

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
it can have differpent resons:
Do they choose the same empire that you take, when not they should do it.

It can be that there is a file missing like the item_desc are they using exacly your client?
They should deactivat the AntiVirus...
Old 03/23/2012, 00:55   #4

thank you for your responses... which syserr file should I post (specific location please)

they choose the same empire.. the new version was exact same client... I've tried using same accounts between 3-4 people in different places in the world can only get through on the home network it doesnt make sense that maybe a port is blocked because they can connect to the server fine can receive updates to the client through the patcher.. can create characters from scratch.. just cant get past choosing a character
Old 03/23/2012, 12:12   #5

On my hamachi server i keep getting this game core no file directory error i don't know what it means does anyone else if so add me on my msn Thanks
Old 03/28/2012, 22:21   #6

ok I've gone through the syserr files and wiped them clean of old info... then tried connecting again.. I can connect fine... other person still experiencing same issue...

here is syserr:

SYSERR: Mar 28 14:01:03 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Unknown column 'logout_time' in 'field list' (query: UPDATE loginlog2 SET type='VALID', logout_time=NOW(), playtime=TIMEDIFF(logout_time,login_time) WHERE id=@i errno: 1054)
SYSERR: Mar 28 14:01:14 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list' (query: INSERT DELAYED INTO log (type, time, who, x, y, what, how, hint, ip) VALUES('CHARACTER', NOW(), 57700, 63764, 164065, 0, 'LOGOUT', '', '192.168.0.100') errno: 1054)