Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

appearance the character

Discussion on appearance the character within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
appearance the character

how to change the appearance of the character?

help

help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LEAKED]GC NEW CHARACTER APPEARANCE
12/01/2011 - Grand Chase - 24 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/QqfEu.jpg As the title implies, a new character appearance was leaked from GCKR. I dunno who is it but here is the info: The image introduces the Bounty Hunter Lupus. There’s no indication whether Lupus is a villain or Grand Chase’s upcoming character after Ley. His looks are also quite deceiving, bearing a mixture of human and demon attributes to the image. The spock ears, violet eyes, and blue flame in one hand all indicate demon race. But the pale complexion and...
reian appearance!
08/19/2011 - Aion - 0 Replies
sirs what is the name of reian tribe appearance!?? or set of it!??can i know!
Pet Appearance
04/08/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Does anyone happen to know which file controls the pets appearance in the detail box and compose boxes?
appearance of monsters
12/03/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
How do you change the appearance of monsters? because when im mass spawning oread, it lags a lot and if ppl come by, i cant click them to invite them to the party. I figured out how to change the appearance of the earth hatchlings to a blaverus but the size still remains the same so it just looks like a distorted blaverus and yet it still lags. What im trying to do is make the hatchling look small and like a blaverus, could someone help me please?
appearance editing
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
i was just curious if there is any way to edit my char to look like a big build trojan instead of small build, i know only i can see it but i still wanna try and do it, if i can get some help it would be much appreciated :)