Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help notice_all when mob is spawned

Discussion on Help notice_all when mob is spawned within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help notice_all when mob is spawned

quest respawn begin

state start begin

when 2493.spawn with pc.get_map_index()== XXXX begin

notice_all("Barean seatou is spawned")

end

end

end

i think d.spawn is not good..who can help me to make this quest work?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monsters spawned by Yoshima
12/24/2011 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello elitepvpers , I've been hacking at yoshi for a couple of days , everything is ok , except that I was trying to make the Drakorich monsters invisible . Everything was fine , I deleted them from mesh , skel , texture and texturepack folders , but the glow is still there , and my horrible PC can't handle it . Here is a screen shot of them :
[Quest-Hilfe]Durchsage - notice_all
09/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
quest durchsage begin state start begin when 70001.use with pc.is_gm() begin say_title("Willst du eine Durchsage durchführen?") say("Text der Durchsage?") local send_text = input() timer("ansage_1", 2) end when ansage_1.timer begin notice_all("###"..send_text.."# ##")
[WoW] DevilCraft 3.3.2 [ICC Fully Spawned | Lich King Spawned | All 3.3.2 Items ]
03/16/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
#edit by Gordge
[WoW] DevilCraft 3.3.2 [ICC Fully Spawned | Lich King Spawned | All 3.3.2 Items ]
03/16/2010 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
#edit by Gordge
Hyjal Spawned
07/08/2006 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok here is the tutorial for all the repacks ! 1- Open your script folder and add the hyjal paths to the headers of these files : Creatures.scp #include scripts/extra/Hyjal/creatures_hyjal.scp