Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Writing In Client ??

Discussion on Writing In Client ?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Writing In Client ??

writing In Client From left
How to change writing from left to right
Old 02/20/2012, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 389
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Explain it better please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to start with bot writing
09/21/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I have always used bots for various games that I have played so that I don't have to spend hours doing the repetitive tasks that some games have you doing over and over again. However after years of leeching I would like to learn how to create my own bot. I know this is not going to happen over night and I plan to start somewhere relatively easy. My first target is to create a bot for the Facebook game 'Monster World'. What it would need to do is: Check for harvestable plants If...
Client crashes when writing C5 48 69 12 B3 D5 C2 8A
06/02/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm trying to write a proxy in Java (for educational purposes and personal use) and I was having some problems sending C5 48 69 12 B3 D5 C2 8A to the client, it would simply close every time I write to the socket using sendC=soc.getOutputStream(); sendC.write(byte1); What is the correct way to write packets to the socket? Any links or advice would be much appreciated.
who is writing these scripts?
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
who is writing the scripts for ce? also i looks like c++ am i correct or is it somthing else?
automatic writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown:
writing rose_100_100_na to a CD
09/12/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
okay...i downloaded at my dads house and wanted to write it to a CD cause my mom has dial up( :ops: ) and after i burn it to a cd and i try to open it at my moms house it says its the "read-only" of "rose_100_100_na" and when i try to open it on my computer at my moms house it goes thru the winzip program then goes to some intel thing (which has like nothing to do with the program) can you help me?