Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with adding new mob in client!! HELP

Discussion on Problem with adding new mob in client!! HELP within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with adding new mob in client!! HELP

Hey when i add new mob in monster2.eix,epk in npc list and in navicat mob proto query....after all i cant see mob ingame....idk where is realy problem??? Can someone help me plzzz...

Or can anyone leave Skype or msn to conttact me,and help me...i can give him good things for server....thx
Old 02/13/2012, 18:26   #2

Same problem here and still no solution.
Old 04/15/2012, 18:18   #3

did you added them in "root.epk/root.eix" ? in the npclist.txt ? im not sure that only that is missing but you can try...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Adding New Pet To Client & DB[Video]
05/26/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Hello PVPers,this is my first thing i make for PVPers i gonna explain how to add a new pet to the server not in Pics or Words no it's in Video :D Well,this video it's quality is very very high and it's size 319 MB ( 12 mins ) and low quality in youtube 22 MB ( 12 mins ) Explaining how to add the client side and the DB side and how to add in itemtype.dat and shop.dat with itemtype editor and shop editor and how to add the query and how to add into Cq_goods and changing price of an pet or item...
[GUIDE] Adding Pets - Client
10/12/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Although this guide is not perfect and I know there are a few other files that come along with adding pets this guide covers all the major ones and will allow you to have functional pets. Here it goes... positive comments only please. You Should Read These First: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guides -releases/330926-release-guide-adding-more-than-10 0-pets.html...
[HELP]Adding servers to a client
07/27/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey it's NightmarexFox and I recently stopped using Conquer-Sx as a source. Good for me, yes I know. Now I want to run dual-servers and they are both 5095. One is a PVP the other is a LVL but I want to use the same client. Don't tell me this is impossible because TQ does it. How do I add another flash icon thing in my server.dat to make the client list my 2nd server? Normal Conquer: Elements > Light; Fire; Water; etc. What I would like: Elements > ;
[QUESTION] About adding new skill (Client Side)
04/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi, I've being working in new Bless skill with new effct and i've done it server side but im stuck in client side . can some one explain this line to me please ? This line is for bless skill got it from MagicType.dat i've just copied it and paste it and i've changed the name but how can i change the effect if i already have the dds/c3 files for the new bless. there is no effect name in that line as i see? thanks
[request] adding new armors into client.
09/13/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
uh, i can't seem to get this work. like taking a whole item from eo. (armor) and adding into all of the correct folders.. i am like 95% pct sure i've done it correctly, and it just doesn't seem to wanna work.. could someone help? it'd be GREATLY appreciated!