Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CLIENT]How can i change GR2 file texture location ?

Discussion on [CLIENT]How can i change GR2 file texture location ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [CLIENT]How can i change GR2 file texture location ?

How can i change GR2 file texture location?
ScreenShot:
Old 02/04/2012, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's in 3ds max.
I don't know more, sorry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide/releae - How to Change new Char spawn location!]
04/13/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Well, this is my first release so dont flame at me lol Ok well On my server you probs been wondering how i figured it out how to change the spawn location of a Char when making a new one, There is 2 ways to this The first one is. Server Files ---> AccServer ----> GetConfig.ini Ok you will find a info within this note pad you will find Alot if info like this... KeepConnectTimeOut=60000
[Help] Change cont warp location?
07/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Hello, I have heard rumors that people could cont warp to a different location...Is that possible and how can I make it so I cont warp to a different place?
How to change new-created characters location.
06/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I want every new-created characters starting location in Parca, instead of choosing between Loa or Braiken, is this possible? In case anyone knows can u post a easy guide. Thx ;)
Aion profile cfg file location
10/26/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hi! Does anyone know where the Aion player cfg file is stored. I'm using Aionninja bot and it needs everything on default and 1024x768px. But i want to keep my current settings. So is it possible to just backup my chars profile and then set everything to default and after botting just swap the cfgs/profiles? So if yes, where are the profiles located? Thanks
[Question] Argates DDS file? or any m esh/texture file?
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
well as the title says i dont kno where to find the files iv looked everywhere i can think but still no joy, anyone help me out?