Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Restart script

Discussion on Restart script within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,336
Restart script

Hey.
Hat mir jemand mal ein Restart script für die Game´s?

weil iwie bei mir stürzt map1 komischerweiße ab un zu ab ...

Und hab in der suche nix gefunden daher...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hamachi Restart Script
04/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi ich habe hier gelesen: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-di scussions-questions/723034-hamachi-auf-freebsd.htm l im post #3 das man einen restart script braucht stimmt das? und wenn ja würde das gehen: hamachi stop hamachi start cd /usr/game && sh restart.sh
Script fur etc ... restart
05/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
gibt es einen script der alle 40 Min /etc... eingibt
Restart script.
06/14/2006 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies
OK here it is. First of all Download Autoit from the web. Just google it you lasy gamer. You'll need to copy the following codes to a notepad. and save them wih the exact name I am putting here. SRO_restart.au3 ;================================================ =========================== ;             Declare Variables
>>DEMO<< restart script
06/08/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
EDIT: NVM,seems that icno has already posted a full-out restart script...seems like the leechers wont have to get off their lazy *sses for today... :rolleyes:
restart script cause crack failure
06/05/2006 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
eh guys, I know this crack and bot version disc alot and i'm trying to alter the restart script to fix all the disc problems or atleast dont stuck on any of it...so far I got it to solve all the disc problem except 1...the crack failure error...this error doesnt appear all the time but sometimes it does and restart script just stop working... so my question is does anyone noe how to fix this error or have ways to alter the restart script to recognize and close the game to start over from...