Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] strange autoloot problem

Discussion on [HELP] strange autoloot problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] strange autoloot problem

hello all

i seems to have a autoloot and safebox problem with the 2011 daroo and kay331 server files as when i try to add the to the accounts page it wont come up when a player registers but i can add them manually fine

i have done all the usual thing like use Design table adding date etc but all the others work fine like fish gold and silver as i can add dates etc

any help would be great

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can anyone trade a strange rocket launcher for a strange pistol?
09/27/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 1 Replies
bleh
Strange problem with DB Bot
06/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Nevermind I fixed it. I didn't notice at first, but I had a stone in my inventory. Removing the stone made everything work again. Everything was working just fine for over a week. Today I log in with the bot and it started spamming my potions. So I logged off, deleted my .ini files and launched the bot again. As soon as I made a new setting for my potions it started spamming them again. Also, when I pressed start the bot would walk around a bit but wouldn't use any skills or attack. ...
strange problem .. no one can fix it ..
01/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/792/30470825.pn g http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/30470825.png/1/ w1024.png hey guys i have a strange problem the game was working so good and i deleted it and installed it but now the game still refuse to work i don't know why really i used the final sro_client and the final silkroad.exe and the final media pk and still get me this message if any one can fix this problem write a reply or talk to me in my E mail [email protected]
very strange problem!!
09/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi everyone. i got a very strange problem here and i need anybody's help to solve it cause i personally tried everything and nothing worked. First : when i open silkroad normally without loader or anything it tells me cannot connect to server c9. i thought its a normal thing and it will go away soon but it didnt for 2 days now. Second: i noticed another thing. when i tried launching with the loader it gave me $%#^@&*(9) error. Third: The silkroad website isn't working it always gives me...
Strange problem ..
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok I have this strange problem. About 1 month ago. Every time I hit skills in pvp or pvm, Every time I hit skills like 12321321321 ( 1 is skill 2 is imbue 3 is anothe skill) I get dc from the server ! like i cant use skills!!