Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEARCHING] PHP , LUA[QUEST] , 3DSMAX , ENCRIYPTION's Masters

Discussion on [SEARCHING] PHP , LUA[QUEST] , 3DSMAX , ENCRIYPTION's Masters within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
[SEARCHING] PHP , LUA[QUEST] , 3DSMAX , ENCRIYPTION's Masters

We'll make new metin2 pvp server.

Now our team :

1 - TheDestroyer [LUA + CLIENT + GAMEFILE]
2 - cpsky[LUA + CLIENT + 3DSMAX]
3 - Dogukan62[MAP ADDER + CLIENT + GAMEFILE]

We need good 3ds maxer for make new armors and new mounts.
We need lua developer for make quest with connect mysql.
We need php developer for make our homepage and develop graphic page.
We need encryption developer for ymir datas password crack.

Thank You.
Old 10/29/2011, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 65
Please move it, to the "[SAMMELTHREAD] Suche Team für PServer/Möchte GM werden" thread.
#moverequest.
Old 10/30/2011, 00:43   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniiel' View Post
Please move it, to the "[SAMMELTHREAD] Suche Team für PServer/Möchte GM werden" thread.
#moverequest.
Ich kann keine Themen in Themen verschieben

Please post it in the thread above!
/closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3dsMax movement
05/07/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello epvp I have a question I created objects in 3d max but they get in the game does not move as is the case then I think the pictures will see the object but either are not or are not moving as the player wanted to know me I needed to follow the movement of the player without the move also I have no problems with the textures that do not export to dds and put them in another format are not the purpose or the texture from and through the things we leave here I created (some of the many):...
3DsMax 2011
02/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Wollt mal fraqen ob es schon eine Möqlichkeit qibt, GR2 in 3DsMax 2011 zu importieren/expotieren. Wer sehr dankbar wenn ihr mir helfen könntet. ;) MFG .Oxitozin.
searching for [TOOL] Auto Quest
11/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
searching for Auto Quest i have found. SBot-AQ beta0.1 (Auto Quest) ( I wont post the link.) but that is an Old version and doens't Work anymore But because you have repeatable quests that give's Sp and such i would like my bot to do that...
3DsMax etc.
05/11/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Guten Tag Community, Ich bin zwar die letzen Tage immer in der Community aktiv gewesen allerdings immer nur mal 20 Min, da ich sehr wenig Zeit hatte. <-unwichtig Naya, jedefalls würde ich gern wissen wie das eigentlich mit diesem 3DsMax ist. Was brauche ich ? Kostenpflichtig ? Kenntnisse ? usw.
[TEAM SEARCHING] Quest übersetzung beis. inc
12/24/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
HI com, nun ja dan lag ich gleich mal los wie ihr euch schon denken könnt suche ich ein Team für:-- Questübersetzungen habe schonmal angefangen jedoch hing ich bei maniquest 2 fest aber bevor ihr sagt ja ähh du kriegst es ja nimmal hin Main quest zu übersetzen guckt lieber mal im Anhang bzw. hier main_quest_lv1.quest ----------------------------------