Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help!

Discussion on Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help!

Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help:

Thank you.

Move please, i put in a wrong section.
Thank.
Old 10/28/2011, 02:54   #2

elite*gold: 10
can you warp manualy to the maps wher the portals bring you ??

if its not than you have ower 32 maps in 1 core and the maps you will be ported is after the 32 max maps i had self problem

ther is an tutorial to make another core
when you use it you can make some maps on this core an then the maps work fine ande the portal to

thats the

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help, with image of portals!
10/23/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help: http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/4x2dvqjj/fush_fb0 _ubbsj.jpg Thank you. Move please, i put in a wrong section. Thank.
Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work, i need help!
10/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Desert Map 3 Portal's don't work i need help: http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/4x2dvqjj/fush_fb0 _ubbsj.jpg Thank you. Move please, i put in a wrong section. Thank.
Neues Fireteam, Neues Desert Thunder--> Desert Fox
12/09/2010 - Combat Arms - 21 Replies
Hallo, Heute/Gestern tauchen die ersten Bilder des neuen Fireteams, welches im Dezember erscheinen soll auf der CA Facebook Seite auf. Alle Informationen dazu könnt ihr diesem Bericht der CAGame Community entnehmen: "Brandneue Bilder zum kommenden Fireteam im Dezember Auf der Facebookseite von Combat Arms Europe wurden vor kurzer Zeit bisher unbekannte Bilder zum kommenden Fireteam Modus im Dezember veröffentlicht. Das eine neue Fireteam Map kommen wird, hatten wir ja bereits hier...
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) spam here work/no work
07/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
F>Y>I the bypass still work for me reinstall the game and run the bypasss with Cheat engine only, no winhex or any other way will make you DC right away when log in, am a vista user and i testes 3 different way and only CE work now hope this help u guy :mofo: