Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error in the translation of languages

Discussion on Error in the translation of languages within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error in the translation of languages

Hello, I have a problem with the translation of languages in my server.
I use 2089 gamefile and languages of reigns do not translate.
Languages do not translate with language skills at level (P);
Languages do not translate with language rings;
Languages do not translate with client translator activation (CONVERT_EMPIRE_LANGUAGE_ENABLE);

I test with another client (where works) and with another gamefile (where works), but it still does not work!

What can i do? ;(
Thanks for attention.

Please :'(
Old 05/09/2013, 09:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have the same problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ps_game.exe error after dbo.skills translation
12/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Evening all, take a look at this, i dont know the cause of this error :( 2010-11-30 14:51:30 PS_GAME__system log start (Game01) 2010-11-30 14:51:30 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/sorp1 2010-11-30 14:51:30 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco1 2010-11-30 14:51:30 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco2
Translation error??
03/26/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Does anyone knows how to get rid of this bug?
[Release] Media.pk Translation+Stall Network+Critical Error Fixed!!
01/24/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi guys, as you see in the name of the topic, i succesfully resolve the old "ModPserver+Translation+StallNetwork" by changing his ip with mediapatcher, from the older one, (PSRO) to new one (ECSRO) I found a media.pk Manual update on ECSRO Official Forum, so i tried to do it. Now, the result are: The Media.pk Is working perfectly. He have: - TG, Uru, Isy, Yarkan, and Roc Mountain Unique (i forgot his name :D ) Spawn Points. - Stall Network (Press F in Game to see it) is working well. -...
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...
[Tool] Media.pk with Translation in English+Stall Network+ Critical error Fixed!!
05/20/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi guys This is the old Media.pk With: - Stall network working - TG, Isy, Uru, And lvl 80 Unique monster ( i forgot his name ) Spawn points - New - Critical Bug at every weapon (-1) fixed - New - this media.pk is working for ECSRO Server Bug: - Some mobs have the same skin and color, like Ujigi - Mujigi, etc. I hope this tool is usefull.