Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack to Buy/Auto Sell?

Discussion on Hack to Buy/Auto Sell? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack to Buy/Auto Sell?

Hello, i want a hack to buy from shop and auto sell on privates server.
you can give me a link, or somting ? ... i find a bug yang on server, i buy rib +9 with 1,5k i sell with 40k.

You can closed this topic, i make a little tool in autoit to do this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AUTO SELL AND AUTO REPAIR BOT
01/01/2023 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
is there a bot that can auto sell loots and auto repair? so i can leave it for 24hrs
Auto Sell
03/09/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
hy, can some on build or make a auto sell hack ? the function will be veri simply when pres right click auto sell the item whitout presing ok plz someon make this hack or bot:( (sorry for my bad english)
Sell VIP- Hack Auto- Update
06/07/2008 - WarRock - 8 Replies
Hi all I'm selling here VIP- Hacks, i will update it every week (saturday), i accept warrock accounts and paypal payments about 2-5$. Just PM me tell me the warrock account with all informations wr acc must be 11+. The VIP- Hack has got all functions, invisble, unl.ammo, 5.th slot, winchester, dual scorpions, smoke nades...etc..etc...etc. The hack will be updated EVERY WEEK, so you will never gonna detected. Just PM me.