Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I decrease Item Drop rate?

Discussion on How can I decrease Item Drop rate? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Even if i type priv_empire 0 1:Item_drop 0 hour.

The drop rate of server remains actually the same mobs drop a lot stuff is there any other way to change that? From Filezilla or Navicat?

Please reply in English. Ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/24/2011 - Private Server - 1 Replies
How can I decrease Item Drop rate? Metin2 p-server. Even if i type priv_empire 0 1:Item_drop 0 hour. The drop rate of server remains actually the same mobs drop a lot stuff is there any other way to change that? From Filezilla or Navicat? Please reply in English. Ty.
07/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Even if i type priv_empire 0 1:Item_drop 0 hour. The drop rate of server remains actually the same mobs drop a lot stuff is there any other way to change that? From Filezilla or Navicat? Please reply in English. Ty.
[Announcement]+20% Exp,Item And Mission Drop Rate
06/13/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
For More Info go here http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/news.php?id=628
A new try from Blizz to decrease item prices
02/27/2010 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hello community, i recently read a news which made me thought. first , watch this http://www.wowszene.de/e107_images/newspost_image s/frozo2.jpg What do you think about this? Since i quit play that game since over 3 years and from then on only botted it, i dont know how fast there can be farmed those "frozen orbs".
Need help on how to edit the drop rate and item
01/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Anyone could provide a guide or tutorial on how to add and remove items from monster drops and how to modify its drop rate. Thanks for the help.