Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Horse Problem and Coding (Help Needed)

Discussion on Horse Problem and Coding (Help Needed) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Horse Problem and Coding (Help Needed)

Ok, so i have the computerkrank v2 server files and a friend of mine client

So basically I gm coded myself with lvl v21 horse, and got myself a military horse painting and the horse wont summon, im not sure what it says, because its in german.

And for the coding, I need help mainly pointed in the right way on what and where to edit things to do the following:

Change all the loading screens,character creation screens and what for, edit out all the other persons server name "IE: Cataclysm Metin2", where to edit all german to english (i did translate some from German to English but i only seen in one spot on game where its into english),Edit the upgrading system (both materials and what an Epic turns into, its a bit screwed up at the moment),how to add new mounts items armors etc.

After I get the needed help I need, to the person who helps me the most shall come a reward, a donation of some money to a paypal of their choice

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Quote:
Ok, so habe ich die computerkrank v2 Server-Dateien und ein Freund von mir Client

Also im Grunde bin gm mich mit lvl v21 Pferd codiert, und habe mir einen militärischen Pferd Malerei und das Pferd pflegen beschwören, im nicht sicher, was er sagt, weil seine in Deutsch.

Und für die Codierung, ich brauche Hilfe vor allem in der richtigen Weise darauf auf, was und wo die Dinge bearbeiten, um die folgenden Schritte:

Ändern Sie alle Ladebildschirm, der Charaktererstellung Bildschirme und was für, bearbeiten Sie alle anderen Personen, Server-Name "IE: Cataclysm Metin2", wo alle Deutsch auf Englisch bearbeiten, um (i haben einige aus dem Deutschen ins Englische zu übersetzen, aber ich nur in einen gesehen Fleck auf Spiel, in dem seine in Englisch), bearbeiten die Upgrade-System (sowohl Material als auch, was ein epischer verwandelt sich in, es ist ein bisschen bis zum Zeitpunkt geschraubt), wie man neue Reittiere Elemente hinzuzufügen Rüstungen etc.

Nach bekomme ich die Hilfe brauchte ich brauche, um die Person, die mir hilft, die meisten werden eine Belohnung, eine Spende von Geld auf ein PayPal ihrer Wahl zu kommen
Old 07/25/2011, 00:54   #2

bump
Old 07/25/2011, 01:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemo View Post
bump
didnt mean for you to bump my posts -.-