Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Client for Hamachi server?

Discussion on English Client for Hamachi server? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation English Client for Hamachi server?

Any one have 2010-2011 english client to use for my own server. Any one have or know ho to mod metin2.com client to work on hamachi server. TY
Old 07/11/2011, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
You must mod the serverinfo.py on the root.epk/eix ^,^chance the serverip to your hamachi ip and you can play with your new Client =D

Sorry for my bad english -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English Server File and Client
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
can anyone give me link of english server file and client or tell me how to translate SF and Client from profizocker94 hm it posible to take client from offical metin2 uk? and how to put uprograde items on armor from "lvl 66"+9 to "lvl80"+0 like image show ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
what kind of english client and server could be use [DEV] ?
01/04/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
as far as i know , charname has a special funtion , it is not same like charname . commands could make magic item noble item even divine item right ? anyone here would share ur match client and server side to me ? it is not for commercial , it is only for local server playing . thank u all here . i am looking forward ur answers.
Hamachi server english exe
01/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all! i want to ask if it is possible to get a ENGLISH exe for my HAMACHI server. It works with all roots but not hamachi -.- i got this metin2.us unpatched and i need that :p but is it possible please comment -NicklasNW READTHISTHREAD No stupid comments -.- No stupid comments -.- No stupid comments -.- No stupid comments -.-
[MT2] English hamachi server exe
01/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, I want answer on a question! :) Is it possible to have a english exe for hamachi pserver? i really need that because i don't understand german so much.. -NicklasNW
Playing Indonesian Server using English Client
08/07/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
Is this possible?