Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E*PvP and the mysterious delete Thread´s

Discussion on E*PvP and the mysterious delete Thread´s within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 1,025
E*PvP and the mysterious delete Thread´s

Hi this is not the first time i come see if have news on some Thread and this thread is gone, "Not Found", Deleted.

after 2 years i have on epvp i have see a lots of some stuff i think is not right Like hiden sections for some members mysterious topic´s delete moderators by 1 day and a lot more

almost the regular people are premium this mean we pay we support with money E*pvp and i think is not right the delete Thread´s with no explanation about that i think edit and close will be enough and we all will know that tread for the reason the moderator will give when close the Tread will be perfect

i give you 2 recently Delete Threads with no explanation in this case are both about game core of 2011

the release Thread of the:

gamefile from .ForTheLulz and the
Sudo from game core rev 2019 from .Ininity

this is not to create confusing on e*pvp because i love E*Pvp just i dont like see some action with no explanation or on the rules
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 03:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,129
Uhh, ein Fall für Galileo Mystery.
Who cares?
#Reported
Reason? Spam/wrong section?

I think the moderators knows, what they are doing..
Old 07/09/2011, 04:26   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiLenT_x3 View Post
Who cares?
#Reported

was bisch du den fürn vochel?

Ein ganz cooler wa?

Lass ihn halt seine Meinung drüber schreiben und ich fand das am anfang auch so.

@ Lexico

Last time im thinking the same like you but Eddy says to me, they'll do the best for epvp & they cant delete all old threads on e*pvp, if someone push some old thread, he get a infraction and the thread will be closed or deleted
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 04:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiLenT_x3 View Post
Who cares?
#Reported

LOL maybe you dont understand English is bether if i think that from you or i go think Bad things about you

1 reported by what --> Metin2 PServer - Discussions ----> this is about the Threads of metin2 section

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashviL View Post
was bisch du den fürn vochel?

Ein ganz cooler wa?

Lass ihn halt seine Meinung drüber schreiben und ich fand das am anfang auch so.

@ Lexico

Last time im thinking the same like you but Eddy says to me, they'll do the best for epvp & they cant delete all old threads on e*pvp, if someone push some old thread, he get a infraction and the thread will be closed or deleted
well this is not about old they dont get old because they get deleted
Old 07/09/2011, 07:00   #5

It's corrupt Epvp! ALL Mods are corrupt. If someone say they should delete the Topic, they do. It don't care if this user is an Admin or a good friend

Wenn ihr mich für Bannen wollt, hf, ihr wisst ganz genau das es so ist, siehe '11er Files - das Thema war MIT den Links komischerweise über 2Tage offen, MH MYSTERIÖS!

Ok, Saaja nich, mkay.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 08:36   #6

Received Thanks: 22,454
A Thread will only be deleted if there is suspicion of ccopyright infringement.

gamefiles / serverfiles are under copyright of Ymir / Game Forge.

there are some exceptions if there are threads with stuff for damage the official servers of metin2.de or something like that, and this threads need to be deleted, i think this explained by itself.

dauni, nenn mich nicht corrupt
Old 07/09/2011, 09:49   #7

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
A Thread will only be deleted if there is suspicion of ccopyright infringement.

gamefiles / serverfiles are under copyright of Ymir / Game Forge.

there are some exceptions if there are threads with stuff for damage the official servers of metin2.de or something like that, and this threads need to be deleted, i think this explained by itself.

dauni, nenn mich nicht corrupt
You are wrong dude ;D
Last time I had to research to prove my theory that a moderator deleted a thread... It was the Skillviewer or something like that. The thread was deleted and then i saw the same code published by a moderator and he said that he wrote it by his own with the help of two other members, but not the real Owner of the script... So I think it would be possible that also some moderators just delete threads. That would cause that nobody else has this information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 10:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
A Thread will only be deleted if there is suspicion of copyright infringement.(

all post of private servers are suspicios of copyright infringement, which is the discussion?

there are many cores that are shared.
you should edit post, do not delete them
something is weird in the forum, or just moderators have the right to these cores?
Old 07/09/2011, 10:30   #9

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,599
Sorry guy's but if you have any problem because there are some deleted Thread's.
Then open an complaint.
Explain them our problem.
And the admins will help you.

Here you can only give your feedback but at the complaint you can report this problem.

---

TehDauni mich interessiert es nicht wenn du Korrupt findest oder nicht.
Doch wenn ihr Probleme mit dem Staff habt kommt es halt in den Complaint rein.
Und ich hab grad kein Witz abgelassen. Ich meinte es zu 100% ernst, dass er sein Problem in der Complaint Posten soll.

Desweiteren sind hier viele der Staff, die du Korrupt nennst sehr in Ordnung, aber jeder hat seine eigene Meinung, Right?

---

Du da unten. Ja genau du DA! Ich hab auch ein Namen im Board, u know?
Egal lassen wir es hiermit der Diskussion. Bringt uns beiden nicht weiter.
Old 07/09/2011, 10:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivathaX View Post
Sorry guy's but if you have any problem because there are some deleted Thread's.
Then open an complaint.
Explain them our problem.
And the admins will help you.

Here you can only give your feedback but at the complaint you can report this problem.
Bwahahaha, witz des Jahres, du denkst doch nicht das die nicht genauso Korrupt sind XD

Bestes Beispiel, Person X(Name der Redaktion bekannt) Schreibt iMer an(welcher KEIN Mod mehr ist), er leitet es an Salo weiter & Salo macht zu, hihi

@Da oben, du verstehst es nicht. Wenn bestimmte Leute wollen das nichts gegen getan wird, dann wirds das auch nicht, fertig. Da kannste noch so viel Complaints machen, das is sowas von wumpe
Die MT2 Section kannste inne Tonne kloppen, genauso wie Salo & John, Luke kann ich noch nicht einschätzen - der Rest ist mir so oder so egal :3

Edit²: Schön ich hab auch'n Namen, und? Wenn ich sage da oben dann isses halt so, bitte nicht weinen
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/09/2011, 10:55   #11

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDauni View Post
Bwahahaha, witz des Jahres, du denkst doch nicht das die nicht genauso Korrupt sind XD

Bestes Beispiel, Person X(Name der Redaktion bekannt) Schreibt iMer an(welcher KEIN Mod mehr ist), er leitet es an Salo weiter & Salo macht zu, hihi

@Da oben, du verstehst es nicht. Wenn bestimmte Leute wollen das nichts gegen getan wird, dann wirds das auch nicht, fertig. Da kannste noch so viel Complaints machen, das is sowas von wumpe
Die MT2 Section kannste inne Tonne kloppen, genauso wie Salo & John, Luke kann ich noch nicht einschätzen - der Rest ist mir so oder so egal :3
Noch ein anderes Beispiel, weiß du noch Dauni als ich die neuen Reittiere pub gemacht hab, mit der Erlaubnis vom Tim?
Wenn hast du nochmal angeschrieben? Das Thema war in 10 Minuten vollkommen ohne irgendwelche Benachrichtigung weg.

Naja hat aber auch keinen Sinn mehr darüber zu reden.
vote4close
Old 07/09/2011, 10:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by .aNNdii# View Post
Noch ein anderes Beispiel, weiß du noch Dauni als ich die neuen Reittiere pub gemacht hab, mit der Erlaubnis vom Tim?
Wenn hast du nochmal angeschrieben? Das Thema war in 10 Minuten vollkommen ohne irgendwelche Benachrichtigung weg.

Naja hat aber auch keinen Sinn mehr darüber zu reden.
vote4close
Hab nicht behauptet, das ich solche vorzüge nicht auch genieße/genießt habe :3
Nur weißt, ich hab kein Bock auf so'n scheiß hier. Die Aktion die hier manche abziehen ist echt das letzte, könnse mich auch noch so oft bannen.

Wie du selbst so schön sagst, Viva La Revolution!
Old 07/09/2011, 11:34   #13

elite*gold: 1862
Received Thanks: 7,671
gamefile from .ForTheLulz and the => Copyright by YMIR
Sudo from game core rev 2019 from .Ininity => Coypright by YMIR
Understand?

buuuut.... ePvP deleted two years ago a tool from Disconnected (Level2 User).
That was a packet editor (TCP Packet faker for m2 offical Client). That was really **** stupid.
Old 07/09/2011, 11:35   #14

elite*gold: 143
Korruption überall.
Es ist Menschlich.
Old 07/09/2011, 12:11   #15

the thing about copyrights is something wrong is not because you mod some code you start be the owner of that thing because you have not created you have just manipulate all metin cores and the bin like, clients and etc is all not from there epvp or somewhere else but people still release and have no post delete because is old almost all have it already

give another example the 2010 serverfiles was release December in the same night like 4 hours got delete after couple of weeks many serverfiles like daroo, igor and etc etc got release also with sometimes people release the new gr2 or dds about npc or something like that if is oficial and new on epvp will get delete after some weks have no problem 1 example when people start decrypt the amounts they have release and some post got delete reason copyrights and now don't have problems about copyrights

the copyrights always will be from ymir always
if you or another person mod give ex: tim6661 we all know hin is a very good programmer and do magic about the encryption and a lot more is not because he have decrypt is the owner of the copyrights still be created by ymir all on metin2 section is ymir copyrights all just some extra scripts have be create from the 0 by epvp user that one have no copyrights from oficial servers is copyrights from that person

all gamecores on epvp and server they have the copyrights from ymir but ya if is old no problem about just new stuff

this is just about the copyrights for the delete threads with no explanation better solution is edit and close with that waw we know why and if you guys start delete about copyright you guys need delete the releases section

the another s stuff like hide sections and etc are something will prefer no comment to much and the stuff can be just release on that hiding sections i just something make no sense because i have in mind we private people servers we are open source because the source is not from us they are from ex: ymir
if that persons don't want not release just give to the friends no need hiding sections for that use personal contact for that have elite people of elitepvpers make no sense

well i know we all have differences options and thinking's, that's is my option and i respect and accept the one tell me i am wrong :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorGlock View Post
gamefile from .ForTheLulz and the => Copyright by YMIR
Sudo from game core rev 2019 from .Ininity => Coypright by YMIR
Understand?

buuuut.... ePvP deleted two years ago a tool from Disconnected (Level2 User).
That was a packet editor (TCP Packet faker for m2 offical Client). That was really damn stupid.
[RELEASE] echte 1KlickFiles = automatisch erweiterbar, ständige Add-ons, updates uvm From IgorGlock and the => Copyright by YMIR

:P
Closed Thread