Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HILFE] Die Charakter Sind Automatisch Ausgeschaltet

Discussion on [HILFE] Die Charakter Sind Automatisch Ausgeschaltet within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HILFE] Die Charakter Sind Automatisch Ausgeschaltet

EDIT: Translated To American English:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirogami View Post
Please write it in Englisch and don´t use Google translator ;D
Hello,

Thanks! xD

I've Ask To a Friend of Mine To Translate From Portuguese To Deutsch, But I Think That He Don't Translate It Very Well.

So, I've a Server.
It Is Hosted on a Dedicated Server With FreeBSD 7.2 32 Bits O.S.
All Port's Are Updated, and I Use Kay's ServerFiles v3.
I Also Use "screen" to Make The Auth Server Stay Online.

But I've a Problem Right Now...

Many of My Players Are Disconnected From The Server When They Try To Use The Teleporter (Like NPC 9012). Then, They Try To Login The Account and It Works Until The Part of Select Char.

They Select The Char That Was Been Disconnect and The Login Bar Charge Until The End. But When The Map Begin to Appear, They Are Again Disconnected.

But If I Make The Transfer Command (/t Name) When They Are On The Loginbar, They Don't Have Problems Again, Until They Try To Go To Another Map.

I Don't Know If This Can Help, But I Found Many Times This Error On The "syserr" Files:

Code:
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:42:24 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: SouRei type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:42:24 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: XKratosX type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:48:44 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: TheKingJoke2 type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 16:09:42 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: JayC type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
Can Someone Help Me Please?

Best Regards,
TheMKLIVE
Old 06/19/2011, 00:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,075
Old 06/19/2011, 00:36   #3

elite*gold: 53
Write in English.

/ Open the right ports
Old 06/19/2011, 00:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirogami View Post
Hello,

Thanks! xD

I've Ask To a Friend of Mine To Translate From Portuguese To Deutsch, But I Think That He Don't Translate It Very Well.

So, I've a Server.
It Is Hosted on a Dedicated Server With FreeBSD 7.2 32 Bits O.S.
All Port's Are Updated, and I Use Kay's ServerFiles v3.
I Also Use "screen" to Make The Auth Server Stay Online.

But I've a Problem Right Now...

Many of My Players Are Disconnected From The Server When They Try To Use The Teleporter (Like NPC 9012). Then, They Try To Login The Account and It Works Until The Part of Select Char.

They Select The Char That Was Been Disconnect and The Login Bar Charge Until The End. But When The Map Begin to Appear, They Are Again Disconnected.

But If I Make The Transfer Command (/t Name) When They Are On The Loginbar, They Don't Have Problems Again, Until They Try To Go To Another Map.

I Don't Know If This Can Help, But I Found Many Times This Error On The "syserr" Files:

Code:
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:42:24 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: SouRei type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:42:24 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: XKratosX type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 15:48:44 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: TheKingJoke2 type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
SYSERR: Jun 18 16:09:42 :: GetLimitPoint: POINT_ERROR: JayC type 100 val 50 (max: -2147483647)
Can Someone Help Me Please?

Best Regards,
TheMKLIVE