Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can not see my sword model, why fixed?

Discussion on I can not see my sword model, why fixed? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I can not see my sword model, why fixed?

hi guys, 3ds max with good a sword modelled but I can't see in the game. Why fixed? thanks guys.

good-day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] My Sword Model Not Appear To?
08/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Friends, 3Ds Max 7 my sword Modelling Export to ".GR2" File does not appear to? sample; "00010.gr2" edit again save, epk-eix tool compiler and I take the pack to the directory and my item pack down pic; :S please help? http://pic1.resimupload.com/r7/resim_658815571.jp g help or tutorial plz friends! Thanks Thanks!!
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy
gunz cheater fixed sword blocking
07/17/2005 - GunZ - 3 Replies
this is basically the same thing as the other one but i think iv fixed the sword problem when you cant block i dunno it works sometimes so if it doesnt work the first time keep trying