Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Implement a sword in the game client

Discussion on Implement a sword in the game client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Implement a sword in the game client

Hello community,
I have a big problem with a new weapon exported from wow4.
When I login in the game I can't see the weapon.

Download attached.

In syserr I receive this error (I think that the problem is here):
Code:
0613 20:32:15514 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010).  Automatic conversion will be attempted.
Thanks to all.
Best Regards,
Antony
Attached Files
File Type: rar weapon.rar (105.2 KB, 7 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to implement?
09/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
How to insert this mysql_fetch_object in my server...i have a error for this in homepage !!! PLS HELP:(
WTS OLDS Crytalline Sword q13 +5energy +30hp 1 of 3 ols with +5mana in this game
07/19/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
Verkaufe Dieses Schwert ingame Oldschool Crystalline Sword q13 +5energy +30hp Nehme ectos/armbraces/Sehr Seltene Minipets(unded) und € an Es gibt nur 3 Oldschool Crystalline schwerter mit +5energy im ganzen spiel
how to implement items into game
05/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
in new to hacking.. and while using CE i found the hex for E.G adios - 105 mage wand. address: 0D0644A2 hex: 41 64 69 6f 73 so wot i did is Tools>auto assemble>template>code injection, put the address and this shows up: inc ecx imul ebp,fs:,00000000 now i add and at the beginning and the end.
How do you implement new items
03/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I need to know how to implement new items, either from a mob drop or maybe form a chest/relic. This would be very helpful and the best tut gets a thanks!