Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zoomhack 2010 Client ? :O

Discussion on Zoomhack 2010 Client ? :O within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,973
Zoomhack 2010 Client ? :O

Hmm,
Leute,

Ich wollt nur mal nachfragen ob ihr shcon wisst obs schon nen zoomhack für 2010 Client gibt?
Es ist etwas dringend :O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Autozoomhack
11/02/2012 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 511 Replies
Do not put the ZoomHack in your LoL directory. THIS MAY BE DETECTED. Download through my page VIRUSTOTAL http://www.g4me-hack.de/images/AutoZoomHack.png How to use it Start 'AutoZoomHack.exe' (It is working on all servers)
[Release] Zoomhack Patcher (any client version)
02/03/2012 - League of Legends - 16 Replies
Hey, did a little patcher today if you don't want to update your client every time the game updates. The patcher does basicly the same like %G4ME% does every time a new client is released. It patches one byte. Source code is included for those who don't trust me. How To: 1. Start a game 2. Start the patcher when you are ingame 3. Press Patch Button
Sro Main v2(ZoomHack,Multi-Client,sexy L screens
05/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 69 Replies
Hiya ppl ,hope you will enjoy the new version ;) The new features in Sro Main v2.00: ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- Download I've trying all the time to crack the sm ,but after the conversation with my guildmates which are private members in 0x33 ,+ when i saw that stupid hex edit leaked on another german site without my credits(that's the same with 0x33 and their softmod -.-) ,i just changed my mind. I have nothin',Nothing against 0x33! All...
new multi-client or zoomhack?
03/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guys...hmm im just wondering if theres still new multi-client or zoomhack for SRO? if so pls tell me ^^ thx a lot