Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't work to teleport in v1 and v2

Discussion on Don't work to teleport in v1 and v2 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't work to teleport in v1 and v2

I'm usiing server files 2010 and i can't teleport to v1 and v2. Someone have any ideea? Sorry for my bad english!
Old 08/19/2011, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have the same problem and can't figure it out:| And the same server,plus a guardian bug,tyrax bug.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) spam here work/no work
07/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
F>Y>I the bypass still work for me reinstall the game and run the bypasss with Cheat engine only, no winhex or any other way will make you DC right away when log in, am a vista user and i testes 3 different way and only CE work now hope this help u guy :mofo:
Teleport script fix and work
01/03/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Scrift your ingame Nick where I will instead Rome0 (Nick Character) Target u char name and all chat l2 code and u teleport on location pvz .baium or .antharas or t.t script working short distance pvz need teleport during gk Toi 14 floor baium door and send code .baium then u char teleport by baium and off phx received error click on ok and go while appear view. Teleport all raid bos no qwest need test l2 c6 server and work :) Code:
GM Teleport no more work 5.1.5
10/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 004EB3E3: jmp newmem nop returnhere:
[tut] speed teleport (not map teleport)
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
you need cheat eng for this find the movement speed address current: C61778 2. change to 99999 3. enable your run skill your done you will go so fast you will teleport make sure you don't click in anything bad shit will happen thank me :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: