Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copy Accounts For Other Files

Discussion on Copy Accounts For Other Files within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Copy Accounts For Other Files

Hello

I wonder if It's Possible Spending Accounts From One Of Navicat ServerFile To Others. If You can do this Tell me how please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can I make a backup copy of the accounts and purposes of the database
11/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello Wie kann ich eine Sicherungskopie der Konten und Zweck der Datenbank hello How can I make a backup copy of the accounts and purposes of the database
Offi Files Serverstatus [Total Accounts & Characters]
12/13/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
Script for Accounts: <?php $link = @mssql_connect("127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS", "Username", "Password") or die ("Server is down!"); $db = @mssql_select_db('ACCOUNT_DBF') or die ("Accout table is missing!"); $b = ''; $mail = ''; $query = mssql_query('SELECT * FROM '); echo 'Total Accounts: ' . mssql_num_rows($query); ?>
[Help]can i copy accounts from TQ Biranys to LOTF?
05/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i want copy accounts from TQ Biranys to LoTF can i do that or start with new cuz i have 4000 account in my server with TQ Birnarys if any one have answer tell me ;)
Tradeing Copy of Paly DB for a Copy of the right ACC, MSG,and NPC Servers
11/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey ill trade a copy of the Paly DB for a Copy of the Right ACC and MSG and NPC server msg me on msn [email protected]
Where to copy downloaded files?
08/08/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello guys, actually i´m completely new to this and i want to know where i have to copy edited files after i downloaded them from zerowaitingtime or whatever so i can use them in game. So please if you have time to, answer me and tell me how to do that, thank you.