Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About 2010 files - in english -

Discussion on About 2010 files - in english - within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About 2010 files - in english -

I want to know all about this 2010 files ? What are they ? Why are so many releases with 2010 files ?
If its free , where can i get them , and how about some tutorials . ( i dont want all , only the important tutorials )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Files 2010 english from maybe Metin2 sg
08/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi everyone Im looking for a server files 2010 only english. I most care about quest and locale_string. Anyone have this files ? I heard that files 2010 is from metin2 sg. It is true ? Sory for my bad english. Thanks for reply
i need english quest files
03/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I have a metin2 p server. But server language is a deutch. i need a english p server files or quest files. Because i dont know deutch. Thanks for help. See you soon.
[KSRO]English files
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all, i played in ksro an any time ago, and i was using a english patch i only remember i was need to use pk2 editor, and have 3 or 4 files with english text i remember was quest.*, item.*, but i dont remember all files and extension i look in almost all forum from elitepvpers and dont found nothing if somebudy have this files and pk2 editor and if can upload and post link here i will be very thankfull thank you for all and sorry for my very bad english
English - Reg files!
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
The reg files where originally Chinese, I took a little peak in the coding and manually translated almost everything for you. (All errors, registration page, Registration complete page, titles etc.) It's originally the Reg-page that Silkbotter posted in his thread. Except it's in english. For server configuration you just figure out what each thing does, or check the tutorial out in Silkbotter's thread. Heres the download Link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email...
ECO English Server Files
09/04/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Good day to all If anyone could hack the Emil Chronicle Online English Server Files, I will buy it. PM me if interested.