Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Client-Interface "illumina"-Code

Discussion on [Release] Client-Interface "illumina"-Code within the Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2016, 00:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranFMT2 View Post
tbh who cares? its a community project so it shud be released for free as were the assets
LOL are you serious idiot; you are taking someone work and you release it for free; and expect of that not one copyright.
Old 07/23/2016, 04:20   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleRzZ™ View Post
LOL are you serious idiot; you are taking someone work and you release it for free; and expect of that not one copyright.
All of u are the same always in it for the money...........
The initial project was free.Seeming as there seems to be a gab in the asset thread for code im betting that some day it will be officially released for free. So why the hell are people selling the code when the assets themselves are free.People like you make me sick.

P.S.Great release keep it up
Old 07/23/2016, 04:44   #18

Quote:
All of u are the same always in it for the money...........
The initial project was free.Seeming as there seems to be a gab in the asset thread for code im betting that some day it will be officially released for free. So why the hell are people selling the code when the assets themselves are free.People like you make me sick.

P.S.Great release keep it up
Man this is work. someguy gave a 2 nights for this do you think you have the right to post his work; i know that this design posted by king sora for free but the CODE no! this is a guy work who dont want to be public! you can understund that; you are a kid
Old 07/23/2016, 05:04   #19

See you know im right thats why your insulting me.The code would of been released anyways so why shud people pay for it. So what if some1 spent time on it.The people who sell this code are selfish people and are only in it for the money.Metin2 is a community not a sales place
Old 07/23/2016, 05:59   #20

Im sure you are the guy that he can't create anything on his own and he is not knowing what work mean thats why you dont have brain
Old 07/23/2016, 06:11   #21

Quote:
See you know im right thats why your insulting me.The code would of been released anyways so why shud people pay for it. So what if some1 spent time on it.The people who sell this code are selfish people and are only in it for the money.Metin2 is a community not a sales place
First of all, after you make something yourse then you will have the right to talk, the design is free ... yes, but why untill now the code wasn't released? there are a lot of good python devs who could code it I will answere this for you, its not easy to make, it takes a lot of time and effort, I'm telling you this beacause this is my version which i gave Vegas and unfortunately it got leeked.
And second, it is a community project, but tell me ...because I see you have a big mouth, have you contributed to the project with something? made by you?
I guess not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 07:45   #22

Naja anstatt sich hier zu bedanken, möchte ich dir eine Frage stellen. Bist du geistig eingeschränkt? Warum releast du anderen deren code du minderwertige Kreatur?

Dürfte zumind. verbuggt as hell sein.
Old 07/23/2016, 11:22   #23

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizepsSupportAccount View Post
Naja anstatt sich hier zu bedanken, möchte ich dir eine Frage stellen. Bist du geistig eingeschränkt? Warum releast du anderen deren code du minderwertige Kreatur?

Du nennst mich also Minderwertige Kreatur? Nur mal sonebenbei du bist eine Person die man einfach nicht ernst nehmen kann und stop lass mich raten du hast den Code bestimmt schon länger auf der Festplatte
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/23/2016, 12:03   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~.ιηνιη¢ιвℓє.~* View Post
Du nennst mich also Minderwertige Kreatur? Nur mal sonebenbei du bist eine Person die man einfach nicht ernst nehmen kann und stop lass mich raten du hast den Code bestimmt schon länger auf der Festplatte
Na klar hab ich den auf der Festplatte, hab sogar einiges, sollte dich aber nicht jucken.
Hab mir die Dateinamen angeschaut, und allein anhand dieser die Version eingeschätzt.

#closerequest

code ist von Vegas und nicht von ihm.
Old 07/23/2016, 12:13   #25

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Na klar hab ich den auf der Festplatte, hab sogar einiges, sollte dich aber nicht jucken.
Hab mir die Dateinamen angeschaut, und allein anhand dieser die Version eingeschätzt.

#closerequest

code ist von Vegas und nicht von ihm.
das einzige was du wahrscheinlich auf der Festplatte hast ist ne Sammlung an Schmuddel-Filmen
hab nie behauptet das das mein Code wäre ?
Old 07/23/2016, 14:29   #26

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,037
Quote:

Dürfe ich fragen, wieso du so gereizt wirkst ? LUL

Quote:
Man this is work. someguy gave a 2 nights for this do you think you have the right to post his work; i know that this design posted by king sora for free but the CODE no! this is a guy work who dont want to be public! you can understund that; you are a kid
Truth be told, I understand you saying that there's some work behind the script. Moreover I respect Vegas for his contribution in the metin2 community BUT him selling the scrip whatsoever is simply wrong. The two nights scripting are nothing compared to the design, which took Sora around one year to finish, not saying he've worked the whole year on it, obviously. However have he seen any money ? He came with the idea to improve the graphical look in metin2 with a design which SHOULD BE useable by everybody for free, thats atleast the reason I could think of. So in conclusion I'm fine with it beeing public. Furthermore you shouldnt cry 'bout it since those a raw py files. The majority cant do shit with them anyway tbh.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/23/2016, 16:42   #27

I have made stuff myself yes but i never release on this forum as this forum is full of cancerous people who are greedy selfish and always have a negative attitude.Yeah Vegas might of worked hard on it but he has no real right to sell it.He may choose to yes thats his decision and he has that right as i know that Vegas does do alot of modifications etc and new systems but this project was released for developers to test themselves see if they can transform the assets to code not for it to be sold.You idiots dont seem to realize If Sora wanted the project to be sold he would of only sold the assets not give them for free but Sora wanted this project to be something that people remember him by and the people who are selling his coded work are a disgrace to his name.

And for that close minded person yeah i do have a big mouth but atleast im not cancerous unlike yourself

P.S where is your proof that this code was leaked?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 18:23   #28

elite*gold: 6394
Received Thanks: 4,766
Quote:
Its false to release the work of someone else, thats why I've told the Thread-creator to remove it or to get the permission of the original creator.
However, in my opinion it's also false, to take the assets (which are free, and an which are meant to be only for developers which have the same goal as me, a FREE Metin2 interface which is from the COMMUNITY) and sell it, just because there aren't many people which can code.

Thats really selfish and corrupt in my opinion.

Quote:

[...]

but i never release on this forum as this forum is full of cancerous people who are greedy selfish and always have a negative attitude.Yeah Vegas might of worked hard on it but he has no real right to sell it.He may choose to yes thats his decision and he has that right as i know that Vegas does do alot of modifications etc and new systems but this project was released for developers to test themselves see if they can transform the assets to code not for it to be sold.You idiots dont seem to realize If Sora wanted the project to be sold he would of only sold the assets not give them for free but Sora wanted this project to be something that people remember him by and the people who are selling his coded work are a disgrace to his name.

And for that close minded person yeah i do have a big mouth but atleast im not cancerous unlike yourself

[...]
I like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'venToX View Post

[...]

Truth be told, I understand you saying that there's some work behind the script. Moreover I respect Vegas for his contribution in the metin2 community BUT him selling the scrip whatsoever is simply wrong. The two nights scripting are nothing compared to the design, which took Sora around one year to finish, not saying he've worked the whole year on it, obviously. However have he seen any money ? He came with the idea to improve the graphical look in metin2 with a design which SHOULD BE useable by everybody for free, thats atleast the reason I could think of. So in conclusion I'm fine with it beeing public. Furthermore you shouldnt cry 'bout it since those a raw py files. The majority cant do shit with them anyway tbh.
My biggest whish was to release a full functional new Metin2-Interface which is simple, userfriendly, good looking and free for everyone. Unfortunetly I'm just a C#, Javascript and Java coder and haven't any experience of the Metin2-Python-Framework.

It seems like my whish will never come true, since everyone is either selfish or lazy.
This is the only thing which makes me really sad....
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/23/2016, 18:40   #29

@.
First of all, I'm not Vegas and he didnt code the interface. I gave it to him because he is a friend of mine.
Second, this piece of code I gave to a friend and he ****** it up. He didnt protect his client and that is that.
3'th, the reason with I didnt post the code I've worked on is the same as yours regarding youre work @.:I have made stuff myself yes but i never release on this forum as this forum is full of cancerous people who are greedy selfish and always have a negative attitude."
4'th, I dont think that you can call a persone cancerous, maybe toxic and I think that I didnt say anything offensive to you.
Old 07/23/2016, 22:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sora View Post
I like you

My biggest whish was to release a full functional new Metin2-Interface which is simple, userfriendly, good looking and free for everyone. Unfortunetly I'm just a C#, Javascript and Java coder and haven't any experience of the Metin2-Python-Framework.

It seems like my whish will never come true, since everyone is either selfish or lazy.
This is the only thing which makes me really sad....
King Sora you are an inspiration to most of us and some of your releases have revolutionized metin2.I do wish people wouldn't be that greedy and release things for free when the assets are free themselves but we live in a corrupt community.

I can however understand why people would choose not to release stuff on this forum because of the amount of negative comments out there that have no purpose.But that does not give people the right to sell the code of the assets you gave the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georedzor View Post
@.
First of all, I'm not Vegas and he didnt code the interface. I gave it to him because he is a friend of mine.
Second, this piece of code I gave to a friend and he fucked it up. He didnt protect his client and that is that.
3'th, the reason with I didnt post the code I've worked on is the same as yours regarding youre work @.:I have made stuff myself yes but i never release on this forum as this forum is full of cancerous people who are greedy selfish and always have a negative attitude."
4'th, I dont think that you can call a persone cancerous, maybe toxic and I think that I didnt say anything offensive to you.
Dude i generally dont care who made the code.Selling the code just shows who you are. Selfish , Ignorant and Heartless. People rip up clients for a living so you shouldn't be at all surprised.And you comments so far are offensive to me because it shows Selfishness , Ignorance and Heartlessness.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread