Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[METIN2]Loader to bypass Patching

Discussion on [METIN2]Loader to bypass Patching within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/27/2010, 19:46   #16

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 6,018
Alter Thread,
*closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Me To Bypass Metin2 UK patching
06/05/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers !!! I didin't play metin2 co uk for a while and one day i thinked to go in there to see whats up new..... Then started paching O.o taked way too long and canceled.... Mabye any one knows how to bypass paching and the wee torrenting ? :handsdown: :pimp: Thanks !!!
[Release]Luna Online PH Loader Bypass
09/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hey everyone, Anybody interested in knowing how to bypass the loader of luna so it will automatically run the game without waiting for it to pack the files? :D Anyway I'll post it here when I get home :D Basically, you just need to create a shortcut for your LunaClient.exe and then include the keyword in the target box :) e.g in the target box
[Release]Loader/HackShield bypass
05/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 48 Replies
Put this in your Requiem\System folder and execute, it will load the game straight up bypassing the launcher and hackshield Have fun *M*