Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spend real money

Discussion on Spend real money within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spend real money

I dont play metin2 so i´m not sure if it is important or not but can someone tell me if 10.000 Z8 points, Enchant Change Scroll 3+1 Package, Gold Plus Package (7 days) is something useful in metin2? thank you.
Old 11/15/2010, 17:33   #2

Gold Plus Package (7 days) This will help you to get more money(yang) exp and item drop,it`s very usefull. and the enchant scrool it`s used for add bouns to items to make them more powerfull.
Old 11/15/2010, 17:38   #3

elite*gold: 140
Er hat gefragt ob es nützlich ist, nicht was es nutzt..

b2t: don't make the mistake to spend money for metin2.
Old 11/15/2010, 19:04   #4

i`m interested in sell some of this... thats why i wanna know. i have it and i dont know what to do with it... so i just wanna sell it for real money or gold at silkroad.