Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to connect to another server using DE client?

Discussion on how to connect to another server using DE client? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to connect to another server using DE client?

pls some help :s
Old 11/07/2010, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sry but that does not work=(
with DE client you can only play DE Servers
To play on other Servers you need a neonblue client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make your L2 Server connect with client
04/30/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok, ive noticed a lot of people are having problems with this, and that they cant decrypt the l2.ini file with any decrypt tools. So, i decided id search around the internet for a decrypted l2.ini file (as im making my own server aswell). I finally found one, so i will upload it here for anyone who needs it. When youve downloaded it extract it to C:\ProgramFiles\NCsoft\Lineage II\system. Then browse to that path open it up and put in your external IP that you have put in your server.properties...
(Help)How can I connect to the client
04/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I do my best and I can't connect to he client any one here can help me? http://i40.tinypic.com/263ygc5.jpg
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.
Need help with client(can't connect)
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
YouTube - Can't connect to server Here's a video on which I show what works and what I changed. So maybe it's more clear now what I'm doing wrong. Here's some info bout what I'm using: - Hamachi 1.0.3., non commercial license. - IP: shown in video. - SQL 2000. - Dekaron Difference client given here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-engl ish-gameclient.html
Client cant connect
07/18/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am trying to set up cabal pserver atm but is isn`t working. I set up CENTOS with vmware like in the tutorial used mssql2005 to restore the databases. I downloaded the US Client of the Video Tutorial topic but I cant connect to the server. Any help?