Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT SUGESTION

Discussion on BOT SUGESTION within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT SUGESTION

can someone make a hidden yangbug bot that works with any server?
and withoud that annoyng metin2mod plz help ho u have any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sugestion
03/13/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Since now we have great program dump items (ty methods), we can share lot item's with comunity, create 1 thread for server 5 and Nirvana for people request item's, and after player's with requested item's PM those player's to trade item's. understand point?
[Sugestion]Anti-Leechers
03/06/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
To avoid leechers : For those who are releasing their hacks. I suggest to encrypt your passwords. Then give the encrypted code so that the hack can only be used by few and non-leechers persons...
Sugestion to bot makers
10/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i just wanted to suggest making an auto-reteliating cotobot for high levels in case there is a noob in the mine that is just disconnecting everybody. If you had an auto-retelliate bot this would get rid of them and then get back to mining. just a suggestion that would help me and a few people who mine with high levels.
[sugestion]
09/26/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I don't know if Topic is right.. but i suggest to make a list of programs, bots, macros from witch using someone got banned. So people would now witch programs are more risky and witch are not so detectable.