Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard WildFantasy

Discussion on Gameguard WildFantasy within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gameguard WildFantasy

Do you have any ideas how to bypass this protection? I tried different send hacks ( x7 damage hack ) but it didin't work.
Old 01/12/2017, 23:34   #2

Hello,
You can remove the protection from client..
Is only mix file and dll import by launcher.
Old 01/13/2017, 16:44   #3

Hello,
I did manage to find the .dll file but i dont know where i can find the .mix file.. and that's all? i mean it's a nice protection.
Old 02/12/2017, 18:00   #4

No Idea ? Same problem . Same GG
Old 02/13/2017, 20:40   #5

i try to pass this protection in metin2origins but its not work because its compiled witch the client an i dont now how cand decompile i try all decompile exe but its not work