Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP PLS! DEMON TOWER

Discussion on HELP PLS! DEMON TOWER within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP PLS! DEMON TOWER

Hello guys,

I have a problem in Tower Devils, no mobs appear on the 4th floor, and will not let me keep going, any ideas? THANK YOU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
demon tower problem
05/04/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have a problem on my pserver on DT on the second floor. I kill all the mobs but nothing is happening. I'm not teleported on the third floor. I tried more "deviltower_zone" quest but the result is the same. If i use the map for dungeon zin i'm tp on the eight flood and at nine. What can i do? Please help me and sorry for my mistakes.
[Release] Demon Tower GUI
06/11/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 35 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/VwN7e.png Add this to deviltower_zone.quest quest deviltower_zone begin state start begin when login with pc.in_dungeon() and pc.get_map_index() >= 660000 and pc.get_map_index() < 670000 begin loop_timer("check_dungeon_time", 1) loop_timer("dodajczas", 1) end when dodajczas.timer with pc.in_dungeon() begin
Demon Tower 2
05/14/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Where i can found Demon Tower 2(DT2) :-? Someone can help me please?
help Demon tower problem
01/08/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i seem to have a problem on the 4th lvl of the demon tower as there are no stones and the 15 minute timer dont work any help would be great as in stumped.....using KAY331 6.1 server thanks
Demon tower coords
08/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Im searching for a coords to put armour blacksmith, weapon, etc, Thanks