Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help programing language

Discussion on help programing language within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help programing language

What a programming language is this I need decode it
(dp1
S'username'
p2
S'sb\x02i\xff\xc0\x03ye\xa4\x8a\x9a*)\xe1t'
sS'password'
p3
S'\xac\xba\xd7\x8a\x8c\x17~\x99\xc8*l\x9e\x05\x14\ x8a:'
s.
it's written in a continuous line
Thx for early feedback
Old 08/03/2014, 03:31   #2

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 147/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,780
Und was hat es mit Metin2 zu tun?
Old 08/03/2014, 12:58   #3

Takania2 I need my forgot password, this metin dont have a this function( post new password on mail) only skype contact on admin, and admin dont add me verry bad feedback :/
And I have save my ID and password in client ....
Old 08/03/2014, 13:22   #4

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
1. Get yourself a Python-Dumper, like the one .ErpeL made or any other & dump the Python functions
2. Set a breakpoint at the address of net.SetLoginInfo which you can find in the dump
3. Login
4. Read your logindata from OllyDbg/Cheat Engine/whatever program you use to set the breakpoint
Old 08/03/2014, 13:29   #5

it seems to be marshaled
look at Python27 marshal
Old 08/03/2014, 13:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
1. Get yourself a Python-Dumper, like the one .ErpeL made or any other & dump the Python functions
2. Set a breakpoint at the address of net.SetLoginInfo which you can find in the dump
3. Login
4. Read your logindata from OllyDbg/Cheat Engine/whatever program you use to set the breakpoint
Function Adress Dumper 1.2 ? without chance when I start metin 2 and olly hacksheild turn off metin