Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing beta 0.1.3.v doesn't work with Vista?

Discussion on Fishing beta 0.1.3.v doesn't work with Vista? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/11/2009, 17:12   #16

elite*gold: 25
There are many Fishing Bots, but the most of these are just in german.

Please take a look, and in the next time use google
or the search function of these forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
I NEED A METIN2 UK fishing bot please not M2Fish 2.8 is not work
09/11/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi guys please give me a fishing bot 4 Metin2 UK my all fishing bots doesnt work:rtfm::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsd own::handsdown:RESPECT:D
How does Fishing work exactly?
08/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
So yah, As the title says I would presume that Fishing works just like Mining, Client sends the fishing GeneralData ID -> server recives and goes to the fishing handler -> etc... I think i would need to do the checks etc but it would be a packet to make the fishing rod effect and fish to appear? Any information about those packets? Is it just a string packet or something? Thanks, Elimination