Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Look for "older" server

Discussion on Look for "older" server within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Look for "older" server

Hi.

I have a question. I wanna play Metin 2 again. I remember old good times, the years 2009-2011 without new maps, mobs.. with more players, etc. The official server is very bad now, so i look for a new place for me, with more players(good players, not kids) and mainly the fun. If you played Metin 2 a 3-4 years ago, you have know what i mean.. so i need a private or another official server with things which i need. About private servers - if they have a things like a few years ago, max. lvl 99, etc.. i will be happy if you give me a link to download it. I don't have a problem with start again with nothing, for example on another official server(NO GF! please.. Also i don't have problem with another language then is english, but it would be a little problem for me(if you give me a chinesse link, hehe).. cause my english isn't too welll

I hope you will give me a chance to remember old times again.
Old 03/21/2014, 12:09   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Hello,

please use this sticky thread for searching a pserver:

#closerequest

kind regards
Old 03/21/2014, 17:26   #3

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
#closed
Closed Thread